Does life insurance make sense in retirement? If so, why? What are some creative and useful reasons for retirees to retain coverage? Also, what should policy owners and their agents be doing to properly maintain these policies over time? On this episode of The Retirement Power Hour, host Joe Allaria will be joined by insurance industry rock star Sheryl Moore to discuss all of the above and more!
About our guest
Sheryl Moore is the Founder, Creator, and CEO of Wink, Inc and Moore Market Intelligence, where she and her companies serve as consultants to major insurance companies on how to better structure insurance products for the future. She is also an educator to both consumers and agents as her website winkintel.com offers news articles, basic education, and analytical tools for insurance agents.
Resources mentioned in the show
To submit a listener question, visit https://www.retirementpowerhourpodcast.com/contact/ and enter the details of your question.
Disclaimer: All material discussed on this podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as individual tax, legal, or investment advice. Investing involves risk of loss and investors should be prepared to bear potential losses. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Joe Allaria is an Investment Adviser Representative of CarsonAllaria Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisory firm. Information discussed on this podcast may be derived from third parties that are believed to be reliable, but CarsonAllaria Wealth Management does not control or guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of such information and disclaims all liability for damages resulting from such sources. Any references to third parties are provided as a convenience and do not constitute an endorsement.
Invest Wiser & Retire Better!
President/Founder of Wink Intel and Moore Market Intelligence
Sheryl J. Moore, Chief Storyteller is the ORIGINAL member of Wink’s analysis team and has been at this for a long time. She’s obsessive-compulsive to a fault and never happy if she’s not twirling 20 plates at once. Want to know MORE about Ms. Moore?
- She is the founder, creator, & CEO of Wink, Inc. and Moore Market Intelligence
- She is also President & CEO of her consulting company, Moore Market Intelligence, which provides: Competitive intelligence, Market research, Product development, Insight on the annuity and life insurance markets
- She is President & CEO of a real estate investment firm, Moore Quality Investments
- She co-authored The Encyclopedia to Indexed Products: Annuity and Life
- She has published 500+ articles on indexed life and/or indexed annuity products in the following industry trade journals, newspapers, and magazines: Advisor Magazine, Allstate Financial’s The Edge, Annuity News, Bloomberg News, Financial Advisor, Forbes, Huffington Post, Investment News, The New York Times, ThinkAdvisor, Senior Market Advisor, ThinkAdvisor, Wall Street Journal
- Regularly assists the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Serves as a resource on insurance distribution, marketing, product development, and training
- Actively participates in the rule-making process for life insurance and annuity products